Does established daily routine still meet needs? Is there something that should be changed – but ...? Are there issues that regularly frustrate and if so how can they be solved? What steals your time, where are the blocks? Is it really possible to do more with less?
This interactive workshop is supported by a comprehensive workbook with additional material and space for personal notes building into a personal resource for future reference.
On completion managers will have:
• Considered the daily ‘now’
• Identified how the working day is changing
• Identified key frustrations in the working day
• Reviewed and considered existing routines
• Considered the impact of current frustrations/time management
• Identified key areas of change
• Identified personal needs to sustain change
• Developed and prioritised an action list
Interactive workshops led by experienced facilitators, are based on the reality of the day-to-day workplace. The workshop is supported with a comprehensive workbook containing additional material for future reference.
All half-day workshops provide a flexible in-house resource which can be tweaked to reflect specific training needs.