This interactive workshop provides a rare opportunity to focus on this vital aspect of day-to-day reality. Take time out to focus clearly on how your role has or could be changed
and what is needed to work smarter. At the end of the workshop those attending will have:
• Considered the ‘now’
• Reviewed the daily structure
• Identified what steals time and how to say ‘no'
• Reviewed quality v perfect
• Reviewed routine tasks – tradition, essential, duplicated
• Reviewed time management techniques
• Understood how ‘more can be less’
• Identified priorities and key actions
Interactive workshops led by experienced facilitators, are based on the reality of the day-to-day workplace. The workshop is supported with a comprehensive workbook containing additional material for future reference.
All half-day workshops provide a flexible in-house resource which can be tweaked to reflect specific training needs.