Not all teams are able to respond to working inclusively; for many it may be a complete culture change. This workshop addresses key issues.
On completion managers will:
• Identify the reality of ‘now’
• Review the overall team mix
• Review team communication – positive and negative
• Understand the team culture – ‘can do’ or . . .
• Identify team experience and limitations
• List a team achievement particularly proud of
• Consider a move towards inclusivity – identify a small change
• Identify key elements of implementation
• Empower the team
• Key actions
Interactive workshops led by experienced facilitators, are based on the reality of the day-to-day workplace. The workshop is supported with a comprehensive workbook containing additional material for future reference.