On completing this interactive workshop staff will:
• Understand how the role of teams is changing
• Review how the team currently communicates
• Identify key team strengths
• Consider the current work-flow – is it smooth? Are there snags?
• Understand the implications of ‘inclusivity’
• Review ‘inclusivity’ – key aspects: plus and minus
• Consider techniques for developing an inclusive team culture
• Identify any necessary team development
• Identify action points for discussion at next team meeting
Interactive workshops led by experienced facilitators, are based on the reality of the day-to-day workplace. The workshop is supported with a comprehensive workbook containing additional material for future reference.
All half-day workshops provide a flexible in-house resource which can be tweaked to reflect specific training needs.