The final workshop in this series. Managers have focused monthly on key elements of change in the context of their daily reality.
• Vision and change – management reality and implications:
• Resources – providing support for the changing workplace
• Communication – fit for today’s purpose?
• Team motivation – getting to ‘can do’
• Staff development – effective mentoring and more
Some changes will have been made, others are yet to come. So in this final workshop take the opportunity to review with other managers:
Your staff/teams: As a manager:
What has changed? What worked?
What has met with resistance? What disappointed?
Are there solutions? What is still needed?
Is there a development need?
Has or is the culture changing?
What do you need to sustain this change?
What has benefitted you as a manager?
What surprised you?
What was your proudest achievement?
Identify two key things you would like to achieve within your career?
As a manager what is your next career goal?
How will you achieve this and by when?