Led by an experienced independent social work consultant with a legal background, the workshop will:
• Consider what diversity means
• Recognise stereotypes and where they come from
• Understand the law and how it can be applied
• Consider own knowledge and learn more about diversity
• Be able to apply best practice in work and personal lives.
• Consider q uestions in open forum
Equality & Diversity workshops have been shown to increase open-mindedness and improve understanding of multicultural awareness
Interactive workshops led by experienced facilitators, are based on the reality of the day-to-day workplace. The workshop is supported with a comprehensive workbook containing additional material for future reference.
All half-day workshops provide a flexible in-house resource which can be tweaked to reflect specific training needs. Give Di or Owen a call on 01206 506100 to talk about the possible.
F4C – OPPORTUNITY THROUGH CHANGE