Mentors can take on a number of different roles in the course of a mentoring relationship to meet the needs of the mentee eg coach, counsellor, adviser, role model. Mentoring is proven to support staff to respond positively to change. This workshop reviews mentoring, appraisal and other development tools. At the end of the workshop managers will have:
• Reviewed existing performance assessment procedures.
• Understood the benefits of a mentoring programme
• Explored the different forms of mentoring
• Know the benefits of both formal and informal programmes
• Developed an action list (to do now, items to discuss/research)
Interactive workshops led by experienced facilitators, are based on the reality of the day-to-day workplace. The workshop is supported with a comprehensive workbook containing additional material for future reference.
All half-day workshops provide a flexible in-house resource which can be tweaked to reflect specific training needs. Give Di or Owen a call on 01206 506100 to talk about the possible.
F4C – FLEXIBLE TRAINING FOR TODAY’S NEEDS