Training is important in achieving highest standards. This interactive workshop identifies good practice and establishes practical strategies. On completion staff attending will:
• Understand the business market place
• Recognise business-sector competitors
• Understand the importance of developing good customer relationships
• Know the implications of poor customer service
• Understand ethical communication
• Develop strategies for dealing with conflict and complaints
• Know the relevance of managing time
Interactive workshops led by experienced facilitators are based on the reality of the day-to-day workplace. The workshop is supported with a comprehensive workbook containing additional material for future reference.
All half-day workshops provide a flexible in-house resource which can be tweaked to reflect specific training needs.